2020 Summer Program Information
Cheer & Tumbling Classes – registration is now closed
- 5 weeks (July 6-Aug 17 – no classes Monday, August 3)
- Each class consists of 45 minutes of cheer training and 45 minutes of tumbling.
- Athletes will be physically distanced for the entire class time as well as before and after class. *We are checking into the regulations and will update this.
- We encourage athletes to bring their own mat (yoga or cheer) if they have one.
- We will have specific protocols in place to ensure the safety of all athletes and staff.
- There will be no spectators. Parents will not be permitted to stay.
- Our “open” cheer programs are for athletes ages 17+. If you are under 17, you will only be permitted in an open class if you were on an open team in the 2019-20 season or receive special permission from the gym manager.
- There are no refunds. Once you register, you are committing to the 5 week program.
- Activities include motions, jumps, dance, tumbling, games, crafts, and more!
Work on your walkover, handspring, tuck or aerials.